Friday, May 28, 2010
A taste test...
1. The Rest Did It For Checks
2. You & I Ft. Asylum 7
3. Wha'cha Doin' To Me Ft. Miz Korona
USM presents…W.Draztik & Sleepy Biggs “Smokers Cough”
The Rest did it for checks…I did it for movement!
This song is is proof that good lyrics & a good beat can still go along way through the shitty michigan-type road of modern day hip-hop. The aim is to erase the lines of segregation between “mainstream” & “underground” back to a time where those terms didnt really exist. Think of that 2pac song “Old School”, thug ass cats & hip hop fans alike will both tell you that shit is dope!
USM is the movement, remember what it stands for, UNITED STATES OF MIND! Kinda the way hip-hop was meant to be in the 1st place.
Please download this spread it around & enjoy a labor of love for the culture,
SMOKERS COUGH…LIGHT EM UP!
- W. Draztik & Sleepy Biggs
Full Album release: July 2nd
Posted by Detroit Maniac! at 6:44 PM
1. D. Allie Ft. Dial 81 - Kosmic Karma
2. Metasyons - Cocky
3. W. Draztik & 5-ill Ft. Zak Parks - Three Stooges
4. Asylum 7 Ft. B.L.A.K.E. Eerie - Good Stats
5. 5-ill - Fire Drill (False Alarm)
6. W. Draztik Ft. 5-ill - Supa Dupa Flow
7. D. Allie, 5-ill, & W. Draztik - Steady Shine
All tracks produced by Sleepy Biggs except track 2 produced by Crate Digga and track 5 produced by 5-ill
Posted by Detroit Maniac! at 6:33 PM